Spores bought‹‹ Back to Research/Growing page
01. Sporeworks: two syringes of the Ps. tampanensis and one of the Ps. Mexicana. All tree germinated and were free of contamination.
02. Freespores: both the spore print of the Ps. tampanensis and the print of the Gymnopilus dilepsis (not an yellow/orange but dark print) did not germinate at all.. and they were ‘Free’ of contamination. The print of the Ps. Galindoi is not tested yet.
03. Azarius: spore syringe of the Psilocybe azurescens. A very dark colored syringe. Inoculation made perfect sterile and the result was bacteria contamination everywhere. Would they have made this spore syringe in the woods during the mushroomhunt/picknick ?
04. Azarius: spore syringe of the Psilocybe mexicana A. The ‘same’ very dark colored syringe. Again no germination at all from these spores. One positive thing.. this time the syringe was free of contamination.
05. SporeMate: Three spore solution vails from SporeMate. One 10ml of the Ps. mexicana and two (10ml + 5ml) vails of the Ps. tampanensis. Only the 5ml vail of the Psilocybe tampanensis germinated, the other two did not result in anything. It was not such a big surprise because in the vails could not be seen any spores with the naked eye. Say hello to the real Money-makers spirit.